You Are Just A Click Away From Supercharging Your Speaking Career
Join SpeakersU - 14-Days Free - All Access - Cancel Any Time
Billed as $39 monthly
Billed Monthly (After 14-Day Trial)
All-Access To SpeakersU Basic Membership
14-Day Free Trial - Cancel Anytime
ANNUAL PLAN (SAVE $169)
Billed as $299 yearly
Billed Annually (After 14-Day Trial)
All-Access To SpeakersU Basic Membership
14-Day Free Trial - Cancel Anytime
Immediate Access to the SpeakersU Membership!
Enjoy all the live monthly training, exclusive content, courses, and community help you launch and grow your speaking business faster than you thought possible.
All Access - Cancel Anytime - No-Risk Guarantee
“I’d heard a lot about James Taylor and I was absolutely impressed by the amount of information he shares. He is probably the best speaker that knows how to use technology and marketing automation. He walks the talk. I’d highly recommend working with James.”
– Kiruba Shankar, Speaker and Founder President of Professional Speakers Association of India
“I’ve been working for a few months now with James Taylor. I’ve had access to the exclusive online portal where I’ve watched loads of videos that James provides. Plus there’s lots of downloads in there and I’ve had email coaching and support from James all the way through. It’s been a really amazing process and I certainly don’t think I would be anywhere near where I am right now without his help. So I’d definitely recommend James….James has all the content and will give you all the support you need.”
– Shirley Taylor CSP, Speaker and Past President of Global Speakers Federation.
“SpeakersU WOW! What a great source of inspiration. I joined at the beginning of the year and have been watching the videos. If you are beginning as a speaker then SpeakersU is a great place to start.”
– Cyriel Kortleven CSP, Speaker on Creativity
He’s Helped Speakers And Experts Make Over $21,000,000… Now, He’ll Coach You One-On-One So You Can Quickly Grow Your International Speaking Business
He’s coached hundreds of speakers including seven figure speakers and New York Times bestselling authors.
Now James Taylor can teach you the strategies and systems to launch, grow and monetize your speaking career faster than you thought possible. If you want to travel the world and share your message as a highly-paid speaker, then James will show you how.
From James Taylor
“I booked my first $20,000 speaking gig within a few months”
Amy was a trainer and coach – but she really wanted to be a highly-paid global keynote speaker.
As a trainer she was fed-up being relegated to speaking in the small rooms or speaking for free or low fees. Deep down she knew she should be up there on the big stages sharing her message as a thought-leader.
At the same time her coaching practice wasn’t giving Amy and her family the kind of lifestyle they wanted. She wanted to travel, to work with the world’s biggest companies, to have a better quality of life, and to make a difference.
Meanwhile, Amy felt overwhelmed by all the things she was told she must do to launch and build a speaking business.
She felt both ignored and unsure what to do next.
You may have that same challenge. Right now, you might want to know:
“What is the quickest way to grow a successful and sustainable speaking business?”
Amy had been stuck trying every tactic and technique she heard from other speakers and at meetings of her local speakers association but nothing really moved the needle.
You probably know how that feels. Trying that new idea only to find it doesn’t result in either more speaking bookings or higher fees.
For example, Amy attended a speakers conference. But it just consisted of lots of ‘sages on the stage’ and what she really needed was a ‘guide on the side’. Someone who could show her the fastest path to her goal of becoming a highly-paid global keynote speaker.
Then she joined a business mastermind but quickly discovered that the ‘expert’ who led the group lacked credibility. His ideas might have worked in 1995 but not in the 2020’s. He was an analogue man in a digital world.
“If you want to fastest route to success as a global keynote speaker you need two things…”
Strategy + Execution
You’ve got to know the strategy that will work to achieve your goals. And the most effective way to make it happen.
Amy knew she needed a tried-and-tested strategy. She was advised to come to me.
She joined my SpeakersU programme – where I personally coach speakers one-on-one.
On her first week she told me she she was currently at in her speaking, training and coaching business and where she wanted to be in twelve months time.
We decided that she first needed to create a ‘fundable keynote’, a keynote speech that multinational companies and industry associations would happily pay for.
Within a few weeks she had launched her new ‘speaker focused’ website. A week later she was receiving her first speaking enquiries. By the end of the first twelve weeks she was getting booked for well-paid speaking gigs.
I continued to coach her on her branding and helped her build her positioning and partnerships with speaker bureaus.
A few months later she had booked her first $20,000 speaking engagement for a dream corporate client at their leadership retreat on a beautiful island in the Caribbean.
When was the last time you got paid a five figure sum to give a 60 minute talk and sit on a beach?
I have over 30 years of business experience and my speaking clients include Apply, Sony, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Visa, McDonalds as well as governments and celebrities. The success and international experience I’ve had as a speaker makes me uniquely qualified to coach a wide range of speakers.
For example, I:
- Went from being a newbie speaker to getting paid five figure fees as a global keynote speaker in less than one year.
- Helped over 20 authors, speakers and trainers create their own membership-based businesses.
- Personally coach 100+ speakers each year on growing their speaking businesses
- Created automated systems so that the majority of his speaking business runs on autopilot.
- Added over 10,278 new leads to my email list in less than 30 days using online summits.
- Recruited and trained a team of virtual assistants to reduce my work by 85% and pitch 200 meeting planners per week.
“I’m a member of SpeakersU and I have to say that James is phenomenal. He is very systematic in helping you build your speaking business. If you are serious about getting into the speaking business then get into SpeakersU and work with James.”
– Moustafa Hamwi, Speaker on Entrepreneurship
Now Amy is on a new path as a speaker. One I’d like to invite you on today.
Thousands of aspiring and professional speakers have travelled on this path already.
If you take this path, it will help you put an end to:
- Feeling overwhelmed by all the things you should and shouldn’t do to sell your speaking
- Speaking for free or for low fees
- A lack of speaking engagements in the calendar
And instead, you’ll have:
- A tried-and-tested strategy and plan
- More leads than you can handle
- Booked gigs with the best clients
And ultimately, you’ll learn how to go from $500 per speech to $5,000 per speech to $15,000 per speech to $50,000 per speech.
This may seem a little far fetched. But among the top-tier of our SpeakersU members these numbers are conservative.
In my own speaking business I gave 50 keynotes in 25 countries last year. Clients pay me five figure fees for a forty five minute keynote. It allows me to travel to amazing places, hang out with cool people, and have a lot of fun in the process.
And I’ve lots of past and current coaching members who have achieved similar results.
“Seriously inspired but more importantly James showed me how I could succeed with integrity.”
– Andrea Edwards, Speaker on Social Leadership
You Are Just A Click Away From Supercharging Your Speaking Career
Hi, I’m James Taylor
I help speakers around the world launch, grow and monetize their speaking business faster than they thought possible.
Over 20,000 speakers in 60+ countries regularly attend my International Speakers Summit. Including many of the world’s top professional speakers.
Plus, I personally coach speakers who earn $10,000-$5,000,000 in my SpeakersU membership community.
““I’ve been a member of SpeakersU for the last eight months. There are so many secret tips that James shares that I can implement quickly in my speaking career; how to build your speaker bureau kit, how to pitch for speaking gigs, how to use artificial intelligence in your marketing. My team also gets access to all the content. I’m a fan!””
– Pravin Shekar, Speaker on Referral Marketing
In all those years, I learned one very crucial thing about the speaking business.
It doesn’t matter what topic you speak on.
It doesn’t matter where you live in the world.
It doesn’t matter if you are only just getting started as a speaker.
No matter where you are. You can launch, grow and monetize your speaking business faster than you ever thought possible.
In fact, you are only a click away from your big breakthrough as a speaker.
That combination of strategy+execution will lead you to quickly:
- Double your speaking fees
- Speak on more global stages
- Do both
And you can get those results in as little as 4-8 weeks.
But it gets better.
Why most speaker coaching and online courses fail…
Most speaker coaching or online training just helps you with one aspect of the speaking business.
For example, they help you set up a funnel to do cold outreach to speaking prospects.
But sales outreach is only a tiny part of what it takes to be successful as a speaker.
Because you have to also deal with:
- What to say on the discovery call
- How to position and price your speaking programs
- How to contract and advance a speaking engagement
- How to write and rehearse a speech which gets a standing ovation
And it goes on.
You don’t need just one tactic, technique or process you need a symphony of them, which work together in a seamless way.
When you have all of your speaker systems working together, you can supercharge your speaking business.
If you don’t know how all of these things fit together then you will be unfocused and your ability to become a six or seven figure speaker are dramatically reduced.
Sure, any good coaching program or online course can teach you how to book speaking gigs. But how many will really teach you how to build a global speaking business?
How many of them will give you direct access to a coach who understands the difference between booking a speaking gig with a 2,000 person industry conference in Orlando as opposed to a 50 person client-facing event for a financial firm in Singapore. The smaller event in Singapore often pays better!
In fact, how many other programs will teach you how to turn that $10,000 speaking enquiry into a $75,000 recurring annual contract?
As the African proverb says: “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
By having me in your corner as your coach you’ll get further in your speaking career. However I’ll also teach you my strategies for getting to your desired goal faster.
I’ve coached speakers who speak on every topic you can imagine; leadership speakers, motivational speakers, innovation speakers, wellbeing speakers, marketing speakers, management speakers, celebrity speakers.
My coaching clients live around the world including in San Francisco, Singapore, London, Sydney, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Dubai, and New York.
They are aspiring and professional speakers, authors, coaches, consultants, trainers, social media influencers, entrepreneurs and executives.
You see I know what it’s like to build a brand from scratch in a new industry.
Before I became a professional speaker I managed the careers of high profile music artists, rock stars and Grammy award winners.
I then worked in Silicon Valley advising startups and CEO’s before starting and selling multiple companies.
Then when I first started my career as a professional speaker I searched for the kind of training and coaching that would help launch and grow my speaking business as effectively and efficiently as possible. When I couldn’t find that perfect program I decided to roll up my sleeves and create it for myself and my group of speaker friends. The result is SpeakersU…
Here’s how you can get started right now…
Let’s focus in on the key ‘superchargers’ that will grow your speaking business.
This is based on personally interviewing and getting to know 150 of the world’s top professional speakers.
As you’ll discover, each ‘supercharger’ has multiple ideas where you can accelerate your speaking business.
Combine them all together, and you can build a speaking career which will stand head and shoulders above your competitors.
These Are The 4 ‘SuperChargers’ To Maximise Your Income As A Speaker
SuperCharger #1: Marketing
This is where you create a speaking programs and keynote speaking offers that get booked time and time again. You also discover who your ideal client is, how to standout in a crowded speaker market, and how to make it impossible for the world to ignore you.
These trainings include:
- How to position your speaker brand (if you want to get chosen amongst all of the other speakers out there you’ve got to create a remarkable and distinctive brand in the market)
- How to market your speaking programs – learn the four elements that you must have to effectively market your keynotes and other speaking programs
- How to automate your marketing – this is the system to put your marketing on autopilot so it produces a steady stream of speaking enquiries
- How to create frontend marketing campaigns – good speakers do marketing promotions, great speakers do marketing campaigns. Learn the key frontend speaker marketing campaigns
- How to run profitable pay per click ads – discover how to be more visible than the competition and generate a constant flow of speaking enquiries using Google and Facebook ads
- How to create a podcast show – become known as a thought-leader on your topic through launching and growing your own podcast
- How to run an massive online summit (I used this strategy to go from being completely unknown in the speaking business to dominating my niche)
SuperCharger #2: Sales
These in-depth trainings cover areas such as pricing, working with speaker bureaus, and how to go from a lead to a booked speaking gig.
- How to find speaking opportunities (these are the 15 different strategies I use which got me booked on stages in 25 countries last year)
- How to sell your speaking programs – learn what factors clients look for when choosing a speaker
- How to work with speaker bureaus – let me show you how to put together a bureau kit, get signed with multiple speaker bureaus, and then get them to book you for their clients
- How to cold call speaking prospects – how to go from a “cold call” to a “bold call”
- How to use case studies to book speaking gigs – this strategy alone can help you double your speaker fee
- Speaker agreements 101 – understand what needs to be in your speaker agreements to protect you and your client
SuperCharger #3: Craft
Learn how to be one of the best speakers in the business by developing your stage skills, speech writing, voice, body language and presentation skills.
In these trainings you’ll discover:
- How to write a keynote speech (I take you step-by-step through my process of going from idea to finished keynote)
- How to find and develop your speaking voice – vocal coach Alison Burns teaches you how to unlock the power of your voice, essential warm-up and cool-down exercises, and how to look after your voice on the road.
- How to generate speech ideas – learn my five step process for generating, developing and delivering new ideas and concepts for speeches
- How to choose your speaking topic – still unsure about what topic you should speak on? Let me show you how to identify the topic you were born to speak about.
SuperCharger #4: Profitability
How do you go from a five or six figure speaker to a seven figure speaker? How can you speak less but make more? In these trainings I show how to leverage your time and brand:
- The 7-Figure Speaker (discover the ten ways to make a million dollars from your thought leadership)
- How to build a virtual team – learn how to find, hire and manage a low-cost virtual team so you can better leverage your time.
- How to create evergreen summits – build a system which generates speaking leads 24/7
- How to launch a membership program – did you know that one speaker recently made over $6 million from offering a video based membership program to his clients. Learn how that works.
- How to create and sell online courses – no matter what topic you speak on you are leaving money on the table if you don’t offer an online course or training program.
Learn and Execute On A Plan In 1 Hour Or Less…
The majority of these trainings are only an hour in length.
That way you can quickly learn what works and start to implement it in your own speaking business.
You can even have a member of your team go through the trainings and execute the strategies and tactics in them for you.
The trainings are available in video and downloadable slides.
Many of the trainings also contain checklists, cheatsheets and email swipe copy.
Stay Up-To-Date On The Latest Opportunities In The Speaking Industry
Along with the 36+ existing trainings, I also release a new one every month.
As a SpeakersU member, you can join me on those live trainings. I’ll answer any questions you have.
The topics I cover in the monthly trainings are based on the latest strategies, campaigns and cutting-edge techniques myself and the top speakers I coach are having success with.
I’ll also take you behind the scenes of my speaking business including conversion stats and key performance indicators.
And that’s just the beginning.
I will personally coach you every week until you have the speaking business you want
Every month, I receive and send hundreds of private coaching messages with my SpeakersU members.
In these private, one-on-one coaching messages, we’ll focus on the challenges you face and the goals you are after in your speaking business. Together, you and I will uncover a clear action plan to grow your speaking career.
When I say you get private, personalised, one-on-one coaching inside SpeakersU, many people don’t believe it. They don’t how I can coach hundreds of speakers and still give over 50 keynotes in 25 countries each year.
But here’s the thing…
I’ve been helping thought-leaders build their businesses for over 20 years now. I’ve built and sold my own businesses. I also advise clients from some of the world’s largest companies. I’ve worked with newbie speakers to Hall of Famers.
As a result I’ve helped a lot of people like you get results.
And it’s not like every SpeakersU member messages me every day. Sometimes I don’t hear from a member for weeks because they are on the road speaking or implementing a strategy or campaign we’ve devised together.
In total, I get about 10 coaching messages a day. I can respond quickly to each one whether that’s from my office, backstage before a keynote, or in an airline lounge waiting to catch a flight.
And because I have an awesome team, this allows me to focus on my SpeakersU members. It gives me the time to coach lots of speakers like you and respond to their messages.
Of course, if you’d rather talk in person, we can also do that. I host a live monthly training which includes a Q&A session where you can ask me any questions and I can answer them in real time.
"My experience as a SpeakersU member and coaching client has been fantastic. James is a consistent source of valuable insights and ideas. His online content helped me to reinvent my speaking business during the pandemic. And his coaching continues to guide my efforts with quick answers to questions and heartfelt encouragement. I'll bet he was a great manager. He cares about his clients and makes every effort to ensure their success."
– Joshua Seth, Keynote Speaker & Virtual Emcee
Connect with Top Speakers
Joining SpeakersU also gives you access to other speakers from around the world.
Want to speak in Singapore? Ask one of our many members who lives there.
Need to know about how to get booked for HR conferences? Our members speak at them all the time.
Our members include multiple Certified Speaking Professionals, Global Speaking Fellows, Presidents of National Speakers Associations, New York Times best-selling authors, and even some Speaker Hall of Fame inductees.
One of the fast ways to grow your speaking business is to surround yourself with speakers who are already where you want to be, who have already achieved the goals you dream of.
Access To 150+ Of The World’s Top Speakers
Almost every year I host International Speakers Summit.
This online event attracts over 20,000 speakers from 60+ countries.
I sit down and interview the world’s most successful professional speakers on how they did it.
They share their secrets, their strategies, their ideas, their insights.
Every SpeakersU member gets access to my vault of all of these in-depth sessions.
Some of the video sessions include:
- How To Become A Successful Speaker – with Jack Canfield
- How To Fascinate Your Audience – with Sally Hogshead
- How To Build A Global Speaking Business – with Scott Friedman
- How To Give A Great TED Talk – with Tamsen Webster
- How To Overcome A Fear Of Public Speaking – with Martin Laschkolnig
- How To Speak To International Audiences – with Heather Hansen
- How To Batch Create Content – with Jeffrey Hayzlett
- How To Live A Limitless Life As A Speaker – with Laura Gassner Otting
- How To Go From Local To International Speaker – with Bob Hooey
- How To Identify Your Speaking Topic – with Kate O’Neill
- How To Stand Out In The Speaker Marketplace – with Steve Lowell
- How To Become A Seven Figure Speaker – with Jayne Lowell
- How To Grow Your Brand Using YouTube – with Nate Woodbury
- How To Build Bureau Relationships – with Steve Cadigan
- How To Book More Speaking Gigs – with Marilyn Sherman
- How To Use LinkedIn To Find Speaking Opportunities – with Jamil Qureshi
- How To Launch Your Speaking Business – with Jane Atkinson
- How To Sell Your Speaking On The Phone – with Mark Hunter
- How To Add Humour To Your Speaking – with Tami Evans
- How To Spread Your Message To The World – with Fredrik Haren
- How To Run A Successful Speaking Business With Your Spouse – with Brenda Bence
- How To Use Newsjacking To Get Speaking Gigs – with David Meerman Scott
- How To Improve Your Personal Branding – with Jane Anderson
- How To Master Your Language On Stage – with Mark Bowden
- How To Be A Better Storyteller – with Dr Nick Morgan
- How To Build A Multi-Million Dollar Speaker Brand – with Rory Vaden
- And over 100 more
That’s over 150 videos with some of the best speakers in the business.
And In-Person Meetups
The path of a professional speaker can be a lonely one.
That’s why we host regular meetups around the world. So you can connect with other SpeakersU members.
We’ve had recent meetups in Singapore, London, Paris, San Francisco, Dubai and Barcelona.
A Recap Of What You Get When You Join SpeakersU
When you join SpeakersU you get:
- Immediate access to 36+ trainings
- Live, monthly trainings and Q&A’s with me
- Access to other global speakers
- Invitations to meetups around the world
- Access to International Speakers Summit archives
- One-on-one coaching with me via email (Pro Members)
In a moment, I’ll walk you through how you can get access to everything mentioned above.
But first, you must qualify…
If I am going to coach you, I need to make sure you are a good fit.
Below are the 3 criteria you must meet in order to become a SpeakersU member.
- You must make at least $10,000/year in your business
SpeakersU is not for beginners. You should already be making money in your current business.
- You want to make a difference
Sure speakers can make a lot of money, but speaking needs to be about more than the money.
You must want to change the world or have a message that you think more people should hear.
- You have a stable income or savings
If you are struggling to pay your rent or mortgage, then SpeakersU isn’t for you.
My Clients Pay Me $15,000 An Hour For My Advice, But You Won’t Have To…
As I mentioned before, some of the world’s largest companies, industry associations and experts pay me as much as $15,000 for an hour of my time.
Inside SpeakersU, our coaching won’t be in person or over the phone. It will be through private email.
Because of this, I am able to help more people.
So you won’t have to invest $15,000 an hour.
Before I get into what the investment is, there’s something you need to know.
There are two ways you can join SpeakersU.
The first is the ‘Basic’ plan. With this, you get access to everything mentioned above except no one-on-one email coaching with me.
So you get all of the trainings, all of the International Speakers Summit sessions, and access to the SpeakersU community.
But you won’t have a private, direct line to me.
However, you WILL have a private, direct line to me if you join the ‘Pro’ plan.
This gives you everything you saw on this page, PLUS one-on-one private personalised email coaching with me.
I generally reply to all coaching questions within a day or two.
You can sign up to either the basic or pro plan below.
Get Booked On Global Stages Started Today…
Look, you can continue to do low-paid speaking gigs if you want.
But you don’t have to do things the old way. Where you have to spend years speaking for free…
… and then going from feast to famine because you don’t have a repeatable system for getting gigs…
So you could become that speaker that is relegated to the speak in the small breakout rooms while someone else takes the keynote spot on the main stage.
But today, you have an option.
You can join SpeakersU and I can help you build a career as a highly-paid global keynote speaker.
The kind of speaker who speaks when they want, for whom they want, for how much they want.
A speaker and thought-leader who is truly able to make a difference in the lives of others. One who gets booked to speak on high-profile stages around the world.
I’ve built a speaking business like that for myself. And I’ve helped others do the same.
The sooner you join SpeakersU, the you sooner I can do it for you.
I look forward to working together.